Saturday, October 4, 2014

Junkies



Well hello there. That's me flaunting my hall shirt GO RONALD ROSS!!! (lol k)

It was Induction Week for us freshers but because I came in as a Year 2 student, there were a lot of things I did not have to attend, which results in me doing all my other admin matters that are somehow never-ending???? Goodness it is like I have mountains and mountains of things to do, and they could be as insignificant as cleaning up my room and all... help. 

That aside, I am honestly V E R Y  excited for school to begin. All these slothing is making me restless, I need something to work towards to. Though I clearly know that after the first week of school, I will most probably take back my words hahahaha. I finally figured my timetable out earlier and I probably only have 1 hour lectures/tutorials/seminars except on Friday (that's not good news), but I guess that's still fine? Hopefully. 

I know I should really do a proper update on everything and there is so much that I want to share... like how I can never get rid of my Singlish even while speaking to the locals hahahaha. NEED TO WORK ON THAT. 

Yeah ok so here's a quick update to the friends who have been pestering me to put up an entry. I'm very much alive and also very much in my comfort zone. Don't know if that's a good thing haha. 

I really do want to visit Japan again though, or work there for a few years HAHA. Got this oriental Japanese mountain poster from Freshers' Fayre today to keep me motivated keke (as seen in the picture above).

Okay bye bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment