Friday, October 10, 2014

Autumn


It has almost been a week since school officially started and I'm just glad to finally study again. This may seem too soon to say but I can't believe this is the last phase of my education journey. 3 years later and I will be forever sucked into the corporate world haha. 

Lectures have been pretty alright, except for the fact I can't understand whatever my Biz Finance lecturer is saying due to his thick Italian (I suppose) accent. I need a Singlish translator. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MY FINANCE MODULE. /cries/ Really enjoyed my Ethics lecture though! We were questioned with thought-provoking remarks and I thought that was really interesting. Hopefully it stays this way throughout the semester! 

Sadly, I'm having quite a lot of hiccups in the administrative side of things. For instance, they couldn't get my surname right so I had to redo my student card. Visa expiry date was also incorrect due to overwhelming confidence that whatever that was stated in my CAS was correct. Now if I want to extend my visa I have to pay an additional £422??!?!?!?!?!?! Fuck man really have to work just to breakeven my losses. 

The thing I kinda miss about Singapore is the efficiency. So my friends, don't complain. 

On a happy note, at least my tuition fees are cheaper than expected... 

Was walking to the bus stop and this made me eyes very happy. School's quite gorgeous too! 


Autumn is here and while the maple tree leaves are in a beautiful shade of orange, red and even pink, the wind and rain can be quite a bitch. True English weather I'm experiencing, starting to dread Winter already. 

Here's an example. 


Freaking scenic eh? Everything looks calm and peaceful. Well that's what the picture make it seem to be. But in reality? HELL NO. The fucking wind was blowing the shit out of us and there was rain and it was just really bloody cold. The wind was so insane it blew Sally's umbrella up HAHAHA. Our fingers and feet were cold as shit. We wanted to save money that's why we decided to brave the weather and walk to the Superstore to get groceries for the week. #poorunistudentslife

You can see my chicken fillet packaging in black in the picture HAHA. 


Ok class at 10AM tomorrow so I better go. That's my earliest class for the year by the way HAHA I'm so happy ok good night! 

P/s: You will probably see Sally's name popping up here frequently because we have the same lectures and coincidentally same classes as well. Plus we are practically neighbours so... no choice need to hang out with her HAHAHA kidding Sally if you are reading this. 

And... first day of school selfie yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment