Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Solace


Hello. 

Finally had the time to do a little dusting up! Have been down with stomach flu over the weekends, felt really bad having to take last minute mcs and such. Never wanna go through that feeling again - puking out all my meals and having the runs 18 times in 2 days. Extremely inconvenient and disgusting?! I'm so glad it is over. 

I really should do a proper update, not to tell the world but for my future self to read back at those good times. And I think I will want to do a detailed post on my holiday trips, especially to Japan because after planning for it, I really understand the importance of reviews and experiences?! Therefore I really wanna help those who are planning their own trip to Hokkaido in the near future! 


#ohaiyohokkaido #butnowissayonara #takemeback

2 more days to the weekends, but weekends don't feel like weekends when you have work at 7AM on Saturday. 

I hope tomorrow will be easy. (praying for you too, Teacher Chanel hahaha)


No comments:

Post a Comment