Sunday, December 15, 2013

Grow Old, Grow Apart

JENGGGGGG HI! 

Thursday was shit busy for me, but it ended on a high note when I finally met my porkball buddies (missing Jared) for dinner. Skipped the mainstream western food plus desserts and went completely Asian - Korean food and Chinese dessert WHICH WAS REALLY DELICIOUS. Bibigo might be my next favourite place to go for Korean cuisine 'cause not only are they affordable, they serve their dishes in pretty reasonable portions too! But the most crucial element is the taste of their food - light yet perfectly seasoned, humble and healthy. Bibigo didn't try to impress; instead they sticked to their Korean roots and serve pretty authentic Korean cuisine without overdoing it. 5/5 ok!! 

Then we had Chinese sweet treats like Mango Sago, Sesame Paste with Sesame Rice Balls and I gave in to temptation and ordered custard buns to share ho ho ho. It's kinda refreshing to eat something different and to top all that off, I had good company haha. They are probably my only classmates who are willing to look past my flaws and made an effort to actually be friends with me. I'm not very sociable in my course and rather hang out with my SU friends HAHA but these 2 and Jared tolerated all that nonsense and yay in the end they convinced me and yay we are friends now no longer classmates! 


You see why we are friends now hahahahaha.

Friday was exhausting as we had to execute another event. The theme was Friday the 13th so guests were requested to dress and look scary. I was genuinely surprised that people actually bothered to dress up and some were so sporting about it! Really wished I was a part-timer for that event because you get to dress and be made up, scare the guests, and participate in a flash mob. Plus the pay's pretty good too heh.  


O k special shout out to Dev for helping out for this even though you had to work alone haha thank you ok buddy. Just giving you more opportunities to expand your feminine-inclined network yeh *winks*


My current designer is leaving the company and will migrate to Australia with his family. Weird how I'm attached to him even though we only knew each other for about 4 months. Quite sad to see him throw all of us behind forever haiya. Life. Such a creative brain will definitely go far no matter where he is, all the best!! 


SATURDAY! Was fun was good was heartwarming was filled with love. Finally met up with my favourite bird and we did our usual cafe hunting while we ketchup and just enjoy each other's company. Gross how I made it sound as if she's my other half (still you, F) but yes many love for you Chanel :*

Had lunch at L'etoile Cafe. It was a really charming place, especially with their lace curtains. T'was a good meal, but we decided to head off to somewhere for desserts. 



Aglio Olio with Bacon and Eggs Benedict. Their Eggs Benedict are probably the healthier version since they serve it with multigrain bread! Poached eggs were runny and bread were well-toasted - guess that's what's important for such a dish right? Idk I'm more of a waffles and pancakes person than Eggs Benedict person so idk ha. 

Wanted to try Liberty Coffee but in the end we settled for Maccha House and bloody hell we finished our desserts in less than 6 minutes?! Mostly because we were trying to down our melting ice cream la. Eat so fast not fun already you know. So we spent the rest of our time containing our memories aka taking pictures WAS FUN WAS GOOD! 



I'm not going to insert some cheesy caption describing our friendship though I think I gave you too much love already hahaha can't wait for our next date yay! 



Oh this picture hahaha. We were just walking around Topshop and they were having sales. Spotted this wooled parka and I instantly liked it plus it was a hundred dollars cheaper. I showed this picture to my parents and they said I was ready to head over to the Arctic. Yeah I got it in the end for future's sake and also cause I like looking like an Eskimo. 

Chanel left for home and I went to meet F and a few others. Spent the night playing different card/board games at Playnation, stuffing popcorn into my mouth and basically behaved like a fatso. Well it was a good end to my weekends I had so much fun hehehehe. 

And then its Monday. 

Can't wait for Friday to come already. 

Oh, and Happy Birthday to the most retarded and disgusting friend I proudly have, Kwan. 


Here whenever, wherever (usually) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment