Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Drag on a Boat

I am almost halfway through my internship, and in between all the highs and lows, I've gained a hell lot of exposure and experience, and also a friend whom I thought will probably pass off as acquaintances if not for internship. That being said, I'm still looking forward to the end of my internship, and I honestly miss school quite a bit.

Sour Sally and me

Just last week we successfully pulled off a pretty large-scaled staff party for a bank and I am really thankful for all the help that I've gotten. No doubt it was shit ass tiring but I do enjoy the flow of it all. I guess I more or less found my calling, but I'm still keeping my options open.

Drink Booze Get Loose kidding


This space has been lacking of visuals, so here's some:


Birthday lunch for Allie at Mouth Restaurant some time back - underrated yet they serve more than decent dim sum mmmm.

Salmon Aburi Roll fer ya


Random Fridays with babypoo


The much raved about Rootbeer cake and waffles at Wimbly Lu. I really liked the honey cinnamon ice cream that came along with my waffles but try it only if your best friend's cinnamon.




So glad I attended Kwan's and Neo's Passing Out Parade! The scene where they threw up their caps... so touching. My heart felt something I don't know what that was but I was close to tearing ha ha ha. 

We had to go back to school to exchange our result slips and I finally met this girl. Feels so damn good to be back in Ngee Ann man I swear. 

 
Deepavali celebration at my boss's place. Think booze, alcohol and fabass Indian cuisine and Western desserts.


Then came my sister's wedding. I felt quite a lot during that day - mostly because I don't know how I'm supposed to feel. But weddings are supposed to be filled with joy, so let's keep it as that.

Yes, he's European and yes, he's a nice decent man.




My lighthouse :*




Forever glamourous.


We had seating arrangements, it was awkward and weird initially because I was sitting with my European relatives and I have never really spoken to them.. but I'm glad it happened because now I know them so much better than before yay.


As usual, I was clad in my sister's clothes and heels, just like how it happened during my prom night in secondary school hiak. Well technically it is her dress since she got it for me la I'd like to take it that way.


AND HOW CAN I MISS OUT ON FOOD?! Here are the love(s) of my life and I've given short reviews in which you are obliged to read them you are welcome.

Tomato Egg Relish at Habitat Coffee. I honestly feel that Habitat deserves more love than it already has yum.

Fabulous Baker Boy's brunch isn't worth much comments but their cakes are a good enough reason to go back for a second visit!! 

Monday lunch with Jaslyn at Spathe. Again, an underrated cafe but I like to keep it that way *_*

Matcha Parfait at Cineleisure's Shokudo. I APPROVE. 


We had to head over to Ritz Carlton to setup for an event, and our boss generously treated us to mains and desserts at the restaurant in the hotel *salivates*


Trust me when I say Marmalade Pantry serves one of the best Sticky Date Pudding in Sg. Check Ladyironchef's review if you still choose to believe otherwise!


And lastly, F has finally enlisted and now he's all pricky on top hahaha. 9 more days to his first book out hoosah. Here's a meaningless video of us while he still had some hair.


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment