Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stoked

Finally had a stay over at Rach's place together with Abby and it seemed as though we constantly had food in our mouths. Food journey goes like this:

Pork fest steamboat/bbq > Salted Caramel > French Toasts > Aglio Oglio > Rojak 

And then I had Sushi Tei for dinner with the momsie and pops. It's not like we were being all lady-like and eating in small portions. No chance to be hot and fit everyday just eat like pig. How. 

ANYWAY. I've booked tickets for 2 graduation trips and I know I am going to be so excited woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not bubbling with excitement now cause I think it is still long before we go for our trips so it hasn't really set in yet but I know I will be omg looking forward to those extra pounds in future OLAAAAA. 


(Picture credits to Google and its relevant websites.)

2014 is going to be my year fwah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment