Monday, May 13, 2013

Clarity


Wah early morning updating my blog, lesson must be boring enough. Right?

NO.

I'm blogging because I want to rant and that is because I was so confident that my class starts at 10am today.

BUT NO.

It starts at 11 so I am (for the first time) 1 hour early for school. That's still okay, but I thought I was going to be late so I didn't have a proper breakfast (which I was looking forward to having before I went to sleep last night), had 1 hour lesser of good sleep, rushed through my daily preparations and even got my dad to sent me to school. We also got stuck in a jam due to a breakdown. 

ALL FOR NOTHING.

But its ok. On the bright side I am not going to be late or even punctual, I AM GOING TO BE EARLY FOR MY CLASS. -throws confetti- I shall do something productive for the next 30 minutes and eat my banana. 

HAVE A GOOD WEEK EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment