Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Food for Thought

"You could have stood up for us but you didn't. The worst that would have happened was you'd be single. This is how I know you didn't love me enough: because you and I weren't worth enough to fight for." - Mila Jaroniec (I Don't Love You Anymore)

Hm. Snipped this out of tumblr because it is so relatable. Was quite resentful about this when it happened a long time ago but I guess sometimes you just got to compromise? Managed to convince myself to understand the friend's difficulties... but then again, if it gets too far then tadah gonna cut some ties. 

On another note, maybe it is just me but I feel that the definition of "trust" is getting diluted. Everyone has their own perspective and view on this topic that it is so easy to lose trust, simply because one's understanding of that word doesn't tally with the other. Hm. 

Anyway, it has been a good Monday. No Monday Blues today! This week should be good. 

Wan an :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment