Friday, April 5, 2013

Skylines

Sup my nigs! 

Met up with Kwan recently and this time, we decided to tone our wallets down a little and headed to Skyve Elementary Bistro & Bar for another round of good ol' talks. It's located near Newton MRT, right beside ACS. You have to walk a little from the mrt to get there but I promise you it's worth it! 

We ordered their Ultimate Breakkie and Eggs Benedict to share among ourselves. Think it's pretty worth the money la, Kwan was in love with the corn from his Eggs Ben hahaha and I loved the Ultimate Breakkie because ASDFGHJ YUM SCRAMBLED EGGS *drools*.

Skyve's Ultimate Breakkie

Eggs Benedict

But if you think that's all I'm gonna say about them, you are WRONG. Our tongue buds weren't really satisfied (and thank god it wasn't), so we decided to try out the much-recommended Ricotta Hotcakes AND HOMGBBQ BEST DECISION MADE IN THAT ENTIRE MONTH. We knew it was crazily raved about on reviews sites but we didn't expect it to be so delicious and good ok. The moment we were put a mouth of those soft fluffy warm pancakes into our mouth we felt like we just entered Narnia. 

Our expressions were E P I C. Instantly broke into laughter after having our first bite because our expressions were so surprised by the taste hahahaha. I'm not even exaggerating! This is DAMN SHIT ASS WORTH THE MONEY I will definitely, confirm plus chop come back to Skyve just for these cute appetising hotcakes. IT MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH I SWEAR.  

Ricotta Hotcakes

Headed to town after and I got a new pair of Vans so happy hehehehe have been looking so long for a pair that I really like, but usually the ones that caught me eye are always the guys' style and cutting -_- Wasn't very affordable but I guess its worth its value? At least I hope it is! 

---

Yesterday wasn't my virgin trip to a club, but it was officially the first time I experienced the whole clubbing thing. Headed to Zouk with a few others, so glad its all girls for my first time hahahaha enjoyed myself while it lasted. However, I couldn't sleep well AT ALL and I totally forgot about this whole clubbing thing so I sent in my work schedule for Thursday MORNING lol genius. Woke up 2 hours before my alarm and felt quite horrible initially, like my brain was totally dead but I couldn't rest properly. Thankfully, the day went on well and work was pretty good! 

Pictures here were taken before we entered Zouk hahaha freaking ridiculous. More pictures once Shu uploads them on Fb or something! 






Ok abrupt end to this post. Till the next one! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment