Friday, April 5, 2013

Stayover Adventure



Finally managed to have spend some time with Chanel this holiday! 

So she crashed my place on Monday night after I met up with my TF girls for ice cream, quite sad that only 4 of us managed to make it in the end... well but better than no meet-up right? Heh.


Anyway, this girl's stomach is always looking for food so it wasn't surprising when she came to my place claiming she was hungry. So I whipped up (sound so pro but actually its bullshit hahaha) some homemade waffle with ice cream and when it came out...

the bloody waffles was so crispy it tasted like biscuits instead hahahaha fail. 

Had a good talk and a hard time trying to get some sleep because we couldn't stop laughing. But it was a good night overall!



Woke up at 9 freaking 30 am the next day because we are both kiasus and wanted to head down to our secondary school before the first recess bell so we can get the freshest food from our favourite stall (WELCOME STALL HUAT). So damn excited and happy ok the whole morning until we finally ate from that stall hahahaha. Managed to talk to Mr. Phua and Ms Kim and took pictures with them omg really miss Ms Kim sigh. 

(ok side track a bit)

I successfully managed to piss myself off like crazy because I accidentally deleted 2 WHOLE ALBUMS WORTH OF MEMORIES, VIDEOS, PICTURES AND FUN, INCLUDING THE ONES TAKEN AT GYSS BECAUSE I CLEVERLY WENT TO ACCIDENTALLY CLICK ON "PERMANENTLY DELETE" BUTTON. Plus all the pictures were all edited already damn freaking upset because all the pictures and videos I took at Gyss is gone, erased and never to be retrieved ever again. Freaking heart pain sometimes I wonder why am I such a bloody genius -_- 

(moving on)

Yep so we took pictures and finally left our alma-mater at 11 plus? It has been so long since I was actually out at 10 in the morning usually I wake up at 10, not be out at 10 hahaha but it was nice to be out so early once in awhile. We wanted to head down to Riders' Cafe because Chanel wanted somewhere far from all the hustle and bustle; she wanted greenery and all that sort but turns out their breakfast menu ends at 11am and their mains looked quite unappealing (at least to me) so we had a change of plans and went to Prive instead. 

Along the way, we innocently trespassed into some private property and had nowhere else to go. So, we decided to climb past the fence to get to Prive and got caught by security in the end HAHA. Thankfully the Uncle was nice enough to let us go so we continued on our journey. Seriously we got damn hyped up after trespassing don't know what's wrong with us hahaha. Good experience though! 


Before realising we were trespassing & stranded



Got caught after this shot hahahaha
Too much adrenaline rush

Had their Homestyle Pancakes and they were super fluffy (even though they don't look like it) but they cannot be compared to Skyve's Ricotta Hotcakes *drools* Chanel wasn't very satisfied with her D.I.Y Omelette either. Thankfully, their Sticky Date Pudding helped made us feel better about the food. Anyhoo, it's not really worth the price but their service is pretty good! Worth a shot la, maybe the both of us just didn't order the right stuff. 

D.I.Y Omelette (w/ sautéed button mushrooms)

Homestyle Pancakes
Sticky Date Pudding

Don't look very appetising right... hahahaha.


Wanted to try Shiok Maki but we were too bloated so we decided to give it a miss. Headed home after to have dinner with our own family and that kinda marked the end of this whole stayover hehehe had so much fun while it lasted! Can always count on this girl to give you encouraging texts whenever you need it so Chanel if you are reading this THANK YOU LOVE YOU K. 


We did a vlog (a lousy one) about it but you are not obliged to view it hahaha was just playing around with iMovie. Sorry my face has been on full blast in the video didn't know the camera was actually so close to my face aiya.



Ok I shall end here. Can't wait for tomorrow plus gonna finally meet my favourite BA girls for dinner FINALLY full strength after so long! 

Hope you guys had a great week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment