Sunday, March 31, 2013

Streaks








Just some of the shots that I bothered to edit of my Paris trip a few months back. I miss the weather, the people, and the feeling of being a foreign place. Miss taking the morning walks to the nearest bakery out of the hostel alone and be greeted by the cool, clean air. 

Not sure if I've mentioned before, but the French can really really dress up. They all look so gorgeous in their own clothes, even if it is just basics. It isn't simply just how Tumblr managed to stereotype the French, but they really ARE like that. They all look like they come off Tumblr. Sigh! Sweet treats for my eyes hehehehe. 

Can't wait for another getaway. So excited on my mini project. Hope it turns out great :-) 

2 more weeks till the start of my first day as a senior in Ngee Ann and I'm packed with plans and I caaaaaan't waaaaaait! Crossing my fingers that my last year in Ngee Ann will be less exhausting yet just as fulfilling as this year. Here's to better results in terms of academics and health. 

x o x o.

No comments:

Post a Comment