Friday, December 14, 2012

Food for Thought #2

There are so many things that I've been enlightened by because of personal experiences. Even if certain things (unfortunately/fortunately) didn't end on a good note, I'm still thankful that I went through it because now it's easier to relate to people and their troubles because well... I've went through it myself.

Sometimes things aren't easy as it seems to be, even if it could be, feelings and other factors never made them easy. Usually it isn't always 1+1=2.

Passing opinions is fine, but judging someone, especially when he/she isn't your friend, simply based on someone else's words is shallow. You will never really know what exactly happened, or the nitty-gritty things that made it happen, or what the people who were involved went through.

I'm not turned off by people, I'm just turned off by how hard it is for people to understand and realize this fact.

Oh well, random thoughts on my favorite bus rides to school. I'm still very contented with my life, so I'm thankful. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment