Monday, December 10, 2012

Almost There


Greeting from Changi Airport!!!

Decided to study overnight in the airport because I am really running out of time to study for my marketing paper on Tuesday. I only managed to complete 1.5 chapters out of 6 on Saturday night (was too moodless and stoned to study on Sat after my law paper) so I am only left with Sunday and Monday to complete my 6-chapters-worth-of-notes and that. is. not. enough. time. 

Hence, overnight-ing at the airport alone! I have to say, it was really productive. Finished all my notes (4.5 chapters!) and now I'm left with memorising and completely understanding the module. Without any distraction or procrastination or what not. Determined not to get distracted, I switched off my phone until I was done bahahaha. I did it I did it I did it. -pats on back- 

And I didn't even sleep a wink. Studying alone is good, really good. Should do this more often. And apparently I concentrate better if I listen to k-pop songs than English ones. Hm. Maybe because when I chant my notes in my head, it doesn't clash with my korean songs because they are in different languages. Makes sense? Idk haha. 

Oh and if you were wondering what's the above picture about... my (seedless juicy sweet crunchy which I already finished 3/4 of them) grapes were my companions and also my dosage of sugar to keep me going mmhmm oh yeah. And also I realised my blog has been lacking of visuals so poof! One unnecessary picture of my almost-gone grapes to spice things up hahaha. I am so sorry I am being like this just let me bask in my own satisfaction for once I hardly feel satisfied so... yup. 

Ok done with my short break. Back to studying at... (time check) 5:06 A.M. Hope this pays off  *crosses fingers*. 

Have a blessed week everyone! Hahaha I did it yay yay yay pardon my bimbo moment xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment