Sunday, November 11, 2012

Royal

Dum dum diddy diddy! 

I was supposed to complete at least my Law tutorial but I am really not in my study zone so I'm just gonna blog for awhile before catching an episode of Running Man heh. 

I was thinking and I realised a lot of things. Things that I should learn from, things I've discovered, and things that I should work on. In short, the only person who can make you feel better is yourself. No point wallowing in self-pity because honestly most people do not give two hoots about how you really feel. The fundamentals to live your life to the fullest is to be happy about what you are doing, and be happy with who you are. I want to be around positive and inspirational people and I want to be positive and inspirational to others too, it is a contagious vibe, honestly! It is really easier said than done, but I did it before, and I will do it again, one step at a time! 

Oh, I don't know why but Nuffnang suddenly appeared on one of my tabs (asking me to sign up etc.) while I was browsing the net. Then I thought... hey why not? No harm done, hence it is on my blog now. So please help me click on my Nuffnang ads as many time as you want alright? Hahahaha. But its okay if you don't want to, it's just there for the sake of being there haha. 

So... some visuals for a change? 

I still haven't blogged about my Paris trip though heh. 

  • Tried Paul with Ms. Bird. Paris one is definitely better but yeah it is still good over in Sg!



Crêpe!! (I forgot the exact name haha)


Crémé Brûlée 


  •  Headed down to Pique Nique with GYNP after my last day of work at RWS!

My first ever beef meal. I've sinned. 


Chocorocco - dark chocolate cake. Sedap!



Pistachio w/ brownie 



  • 4E2'10 met up @ Eggs & Berries to have dinner!


  • Lydia's advanced 18th birthday celebration with Floaters!



  • My parents' 20th anniversary! We had Sushi Tei - it is my parents favorite Japanese restaurant. Gobbled everything down like a babi. So good. 





Golden Mushroom wrapped in Salmon. MY FAVORITE OMG.


Half-cooked sashimi. Another of my all time fav. there heh.


Love you both :-)

  • Legolaaaaaaand. Which I will blog in more details in future haha. On contrary of what people said about kiddish rides and all that, I enjoyed myself :-)


Well, that's enough visuals for tonight. Good Saturday it is! 

2 comments:

  1. Your parents are so lovely! And it's kinda obvious but you have your mother's eyes. (not stolen from Harry Potter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hahaha yeah my relatives always tells me that :-)

    ReplyDelete