Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gold-Plated

Wheehoo finally downloaded the Blogger app on my phone.

Caught Ah Boys To Men and Pitch Perfect recently, and if you haven't watch any of them, you really should!!!! And I have to admit, ABTM is one of the best local films ever it got everyone in the theatre laughing so loud hahahaha I honestly wouldn't mind watching it again!

And I've been listening to Leessang's songs I think I've repeated his songs like at least 90 times they are the only songs I constantly listen to now. BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A K-POP FAN OK MAYBE I WAS IN THE PAST BUT THEN IT GOT SO OVERRATED SO I STOPPED.

Ok well thanks for reading this pointless entry I'm just bored on this bus to my 11AM lecture in school (which I'm late for, surprise surprise)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment