Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Details in the Fabric

It is one thing to choose something that interests you, and another to actually have the time to commit 100% to it. 

I will never regret (ok, maybe a little) choosing Fashion & Design as my IS, I've learnt a great deal of things and I do enjoy my classes, especially when there are hands-on experiences. But god damn this, I absolutely don't have the time to put my heart and soul into my works, and that is depressing. I wanted to do my best in this but somehow I can't. Cramming every single thing to the final week of submission is a very bad idea. I have so many things to do, and I haven't even start on any of my e-learning assignments yet. 

Got to make a last minute trip to Chinatown tomorrow to get the materials needed for my final submission on Thursday. Having this love/hate relationship with Thursday now, it is my last Fashion class of the semester (yay) but it is also the day of the submission of my sketchbook, powerpoint presentation, reflection and the product itself (nay). 

See la Joyce, really asking for it. So many commitments on your hands already still go and choose the IS that requires you to do so much. So stressed out, haiya. 

Ok done ranting, back to the sketchbook now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment