Monday, October 29, 2012

Contained


It is almost 2:30 A.M. and classes starts at 9 A.M. tomorrow. I hate early Mondays why can't I get a timetable that allows me to start later on Mondays. I am going to regret pushing all my tutorials to the last day of the week. And law homework makes you write so much. Sigh pie. 

On a side note, I caught Perks of Being a Wallflower with Rach and Abz today. Besides the all too familiar quotes that are constantly appearing on my Tumblr dashboard, the movie was pretty good. I didn't quite understand it till the last part though. But whatever it is, it's still worth to catch!

Alright, time to do some last minute printing of my lecture slides for tomorrow. And this is really random but I really like my laptop's wallpaper right now. So pretty the colors and berries. I'm starting to have a huuuuge thing for seedless grapes. Mmmm.

Good night! 

---

"Please give me strength, motivation and energy to cope and do well."

2 comments: