Monday, October 22, 2012

Self-Worth

Hello sunshines! I feel so much better now, in fact I think I'm... normal. I don't know how I managed to snap out of it though, somehow it feels like I just swept everything under a rug, and this whole exhausting period will come back again because issues weren't solved. But ahhh, one thing I've learnt is that thinking too much in the future sometimes isn't healthy, one should just live the moment. Even if it isn't the best thing to do. Am I even making sense to you all? Haha.

A thank you to all those who made an effort to make me feel better, even though I might be indifferent or just simply patronizing you. You know who you all are :')

So anyway! First week of school was exhausting even though all tutorials were cancelled. Right now, school officially starts with all the work load and tutorials and I'm just hoping I can cope well. Forgetting to print my lecture notes for Tourism Research was a bad start though, I can never ever concentrate when my laptop is on during lectures. Didn't I mention before about my weak willpower? Sigh, story of my life. 

I've been holding back all the updates I wanna do on all the places I've been to but I'm just too busy/lazy to upload and edit my pictures haha. My memory card has been maximised thus I couldn't take anymore pictures when I was at Legoland's Mini World pfft. 

And I absolutely HATE public holidays. Ever since I welcomed polytechnic life, I never appreciated public holidays on weekdays because that means make-up tutorials and lectures. And that, is bullshit. I have classes from 9-6 today with only an hour break and 11 to 7pm tomorrow with no. freaking. break. at. all. I will probably die of hunger tomorrow. Longest Tuesday in my entire life I swear. 

---

Honestly, I've been thinking if I made the right decision to let go and give it all up. But then I guess it all boils down to self-worth.

"Self-worth means that you would never allow anyone to treat you worse than you would treat them. Not even if you really really love them."

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you right after I read that first paragraph. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Self-worth means that you would never allow anyone to treat you worse than you would treat them. Not even if you really really love them."
    THIS. omg I really like this. And I love you Joyce Lim :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha can really relate to it right? Love you too Abz Wong :-)

    ReplyDelete