Sunday, September 16, 2012

Heads Up

Heyyyyyyyyyy. It has been awhile since I bothered to look up this space again. 

Brief updates before I start vomiting out my past 2 days that was filled with excitement and fun! 

So when my semester break started a few weeks back, I have been to...

Hatched
Salmon Goodness

My last studying session @ Coffee Bean for this semester.
Praline Cheesecake


With Abz

My last paper 
My very first own polaroid with long-time best friend Allie 

Strictly Pancakes with Chanel
Garlic Prawns

Ramen Play with the folks
Sanpou Tonkatsu Ramen

UQ's Open Day @ Ritz Carlton with Abz

Great gelato @ Marina Square

Team Bonding Camp
Free denim pencil case hoo ha

MEDZ with my GY/NP kids
Ham & Pineapple Pizza


Chanel, Yong Ming, LaiYee & Yu Ling


RC9 SL interview
With Queen Rachel

Favorite BA girls of all time

Jalan Raya for the first time with the SU kids

21 of us!

Great ketchup session with my fellow Bishan buddy/Mr. BA/Intern boi/ Wei Sheng @ Upp. Thomson
Salted Caramel & Roasted Pistachio 

Dinner with Trila @ Somerset's Din Tai Fung
XLB!!!!!!!


Steamboat with the 8 TF girls
Pork Fest

The TF girls w/o Lai Yee

Yup, that basically concluded what I was up to during this holidays and the next few weeks are going to be packed as well! I have been having a lot of fun with these people and I am so glad TBC is finally over. It was my most tiring and maybe even challenging camp ever, but I do enjoy it. I've learnt so much as a Crew Head and there's so many memories to keep during then haha. I really love busy days, makes me feel like I didn't waste my day away. 

And have I mentioned that results were out already? As expected, my GPA dropped, but thank god the cumulative didn't deprove that badly. Really got to pull up some socks for next semester even though it really is going to be horrendously theory overload. Despite doing pretty badly for this semester, I am glad I managed to ace my HBM paper and pull my entire grade. Phew! 

And I really want to get in to the University of Queensland and major in Events Management. Sigh. If only I was born in a rich family. Such is life. 

More posts coming up, wait for it my fellow pork friends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment