Saturday, August 25, 2012

Disenchanted

Today marks the end of my examination period and also the halfway mark of my polytechnic life whoohoo. Time really flies and I guess what they say is true - "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that takes our breath away." I am really thankful for all the events and opportunities that I have been given. No doubt it has been time-consuming and sometimes even tiring, but it was worth it. So glad that my poly life is a lot more fulfilling than expected :-) 

And I know I am supposed to be relieved/on cloud nine/exhilarated/hyped up since it is finally the end of all my papers, but neh, I don't feel any of it. After today's paper I felt nothing but pure exhaustion. My last 2 papers were definitely not exceptionally well done, I mean I could definitely get a pass, but that's not what we want right? Or at least that is not what I want. My GPA for this semester will definitely be worse than before and that sucks. I could have done better, I'm sure. But aiya, no point crying over spilt milk. 

And with everything piling up and all that, I felt so lousy about myself today. Meh. Was a good decision to go home for dinner today though, Mom was being... well, motherly. Gonna sleep it off and tomorrow will be better. It has to be. Hoo ha. :-) 

Alright good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment