Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thought Catalog

As I was wasting precious, study-worthy time by reading entries from Thought Catalog , I came across this particular post which confirms the fact that I am not the only one who feels this way. 

And this was the one out of the many parts of the post that I love: 

"It's always a gamble when you meet someone you love early on in your life because typically, this is your time to be selfish. This is your time to move around and do whatever you want without having to answer to anyone. You can pursue the career of your dreams without having to factor in someone else's decision. That's why if you do get into a relationship now, you need to have a solid foundation of self. Otherwise, you run the risk of getting too swallowed up in their world." 

Right? I feel less of a bitch now hahahahaha. 

Man, I love the whole article. Explains how I feel with 100% accuracy. For those who are interested and wants to read up on this, here's the link! 


Ok I better get back to my marketing module. Theory overload hoo ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment