Friday, July 27, 2012

Touch and Go

TGIF. 

This week passed by so fast. Having some revision lecture for Principles of Marketing now and I'm bored and exhausted. 

So... I will do up another 10 random facts about me yay! -fakes enthusiasm- 

  1. I do not like clingy people. 
  2. I do not like emotional attachment.
  3. I love acoustic versions of most songs.
  4. I like indie rock music. 
  5. I honestly find myself a very materialistic individual. 
  6.  I can be open-minded but that doesn't mean I trust you. 
  7. I am a cancer-leo cusp; that probably explains my internal struggles with my own thoughts and personality le sigh. 
  8. I like reading up on horoscopes, though I might not entirely believe what they say. 
  9. However, I refrain myself from reading too much on them because I know I will be influenced hahaha.
  10. I love basics and dark colors. Although sometimes a splash of oriental patterns and prints are fine by me! 
That's all for the day. See you l8r allig8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment