Friday, July 27, 2012

Force field


I came across this quote when I was on tumblr yesterday:

"We are not servants of our emotions." 

And it reminded me of how mentally weak I am. I beat myself up with words and comments in which I deem as "verbal abuse". There is no challenge in laughing them off, but it affects me and it kills me silently. 

Feelings can be such a pain in the ass as well. 

I can fully relate to the above quote though. It is something I always believed in, something I always wanted to be. And I will one day achieve, I have to. 

"You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care." Enough is enough. 

I want to be genuinely happy, and I will be. Happy thoughts, positive thoughts, balanced lifestyle, healthy living, yin & yang bla bla bla. 

On a lighter note, I need to catch Batman next week man!

Gu nai :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment