Friday, July 27, 2012

Bewildered

Whoopee doopy doo hello you!

This is unnecessary but in case you haven't realised, I edited the layout and fonts of my blog. Was playing with it yesterday haha it was pretty entertaining.

Anyway. Guess what arrived at my door step today! Have been eyeing at this pair for the longest time ever and though it is a little bit big for my feet, I'm still going to wear it yay! Thanks Aussie boi!

Birthday Gift whoopee doo!

I slept through my alarm so I gave meeting a miss and headed straight to town to do our Soc Psych experiment. I guess the group got kinda demoralised because our tutor didn't really approve our first experiment and we got chased out by the security guards of Takashimaya haha. 

First failed experiment :-(

Settled for another experiment and really... People who hang out in groups kinda always have their eyes plastered on their ass or something. Lord. Thank god Fazrul and Janson were coincidentally in town to help us out. 

Bus down to Thomson to meet the 8 girls (excluding Nicolette) for dinner after! Had tze char at Ban Leong Hoe and oh my, after so many years their standard never dropped! Their chili crab w/ fried man tous were really sedap mmmm. Not to mention their prawn paste chicken, deer meat and etc. were just as tasty. Wanted to get a discount because this restaurant belongs to the father of my primary school friend, but nah. 

Headed down to Scoopz for desserts and Lai Yee was there!!!!! So glad that she managed to come despite having to rush back to loft after! Thanks Baby Genius! Played UNO hahaha had so much fun. All of us were laughing our heads off half the time. Ahhh, time spent with the girls are always so mother shit hilarious. Really made my day heh. 

July Kids - Kirene & Clarisse
8 girls minus 1 <3

Lecture at the dreaded LT 45 and Table Topics later. Ugh so not looking forward to it but can't wait to get it over and done with. 

Next week is going to be so damn stressful and draining. Want next week to come and go in a blink of an eye sigh. And examinations are coming, so worried for HBM le sigh.

Alright, catch you all another time gu nai. 

"You are not healthy for me, you don't make me happy."


No comments:

Post a Comment