Monday, June 11, 2012

Stay Hidden

I realised I can get really emotional and dramatic when I'm really exhausted. This is clearly shown from the post before this hahaha. Was really exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally so I guess everything just comes together and... boom. Sad posts comes up.

Now when I am more emotionally and mentally stable, I look at the post below and find myself really dramatic haha. Oh wells. Such is life.

Anyway! Quick update!

  • I'm successfully elected to be part of the 31st Executive Committee of NPSU!!!! I'm really really thankful to everyone who has supported, campaigned, promoted and voted for me, without you all I won't be where I am :') A special shoutout to my very own marketing directors - Rachel, Abigail, Ernest, Wei Sheng and Justin!!! Love you all ok without the 5 of you I honestly wouldn't know how to campaign myself, you guys did the most i'm indebted to you guys! They specially created a whatsapp group to discuss their marketing plans hahahaha so cute. So blessed to have friends like you guys <3 
  • I AM GOING TO PARRRRRIS!!!!!!! With my tourism coursemates, not that it matters because i don't really know anyone there so i am going to be alone snapping away. I'm just gonna be self-delusional and tell myself i am travelling alone. Ha. 
  • END OF MOTHER FREAKING COMMON TESTS. Holy shit Friday never felt so faraway before. Have been staying up till 4 in the morning and overnight studying sessions with Yvette, Boon and Devin for my papers, especially back-to-back ones. I really need this break to catch up on sleep, running man (keke) and definitely meet up with friends whom I haven't seen for a long time. 
  • Packed holiday, but it is going to be worth it! Can't wait :-) 
Yup! Today saw Lydia, Jaslyn and I at Tanglin Mall. Swear we had some kind of dessert marathon. The amount of desserts we had in such a short period of time, woah. Short yet really fun day with those girls, Floaters pbt la sia HAHAHA. 

Sorry for the ah lian language there. 

Pictures for you? :-)



Mothers' Day Dinner @ Sushi Tei



Union Selection Weekend (USW) = Trekking + kayaking for you? 



Sister's birthday dinner @ Mezza9







Super Import Nights 

Thank you Team Joyce!

On the way to Albert's birthday dinner with Maizurah




Overnight studying sessions

Burlesque @ the library with Mills



Mini dessert marathon with Lydz and Jas!

Wow that was some picture spam! Alright have a great week ahead, all of you! 

"Such a waste."

No comments:

Post a Comment