Saturday, January 21, 2012

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies

Today was a pretty decent day with a bit of fun and laughter during the night, and I had a good talk with an old friend. I guess the 'age' of your friendship still matters in one way or another. Guangyang-ians do go a long way back >:)

Saw my senior when I was at town just now, he is pretty damn good-looking right now, like a totally different face. Mind-blown boomz.

Supper at HK Cafe with the sister and I'm finally back at Greenwood Ave. BMGT slides and HOM report have yet to be completed though! There is really so much to do, so much to finish, but yet so little time to complete all these things. Sigh.

Tomorrow, or rather later, is going to be a really fun day. I can feel it. And on the contrary of what most people feel, I am honestly pretty hyped up for Chinese New Year. Getting excited just thinking about it hehehehehe. I will do a proper update on the preparation for cny and all that once I have the time!

Ok bmgt calls. Ciaos!

"You never really left my heart, and I don't think you will ever."

2 comments: