Thursday, February 2, 2012

Houdini

Business Management revision lecture right now. My lecturer's such a snob.

Finally completed all my presentations and reports yesterday, left with one reflection and all assignments for the first year is done. Then I'm left with my final papers and preparations for FOC 12/13! So for those O-level graduates who got into to Ngee Ann, do sign up for this camp once registration is up k! Definitely won't regret going for this camp, I assure you :-)

So anyway, some visuals for the sake of updating.

So... I had bangs for a short while


Brought my parents to The Marmalade Pantry I LOVE THE DESSERTS THERE OM NOM NOM YUM YUM YUM

Had 2 Christmas celebrations - with the relatives & with the girls




Then it was Prep Camp, it was fun especially with the Fantastic Flying Fanta Fish -winks-


Worked at Istana with the TRM kids for the Annual Minister's Chinese New Year Dinner (if that is what its called), my legs died I swear.


Lastly, Countdown to 2012 at my Uncle's place! Korean boy joined us this year omg he was like some mystical creature, people couldn't stop finding more about him tsk haha.

Ok abrupt end to this post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment