Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Indie

Oh my god I totally forgot about this space of mine.

Today was a really good day despite having only 4 hours of sleep. Lunch and town with The Sister and she really did splurge on me heeheehee.

Oh yes, I'm currently staying at my sister's place till the end of this week 'cause she needs company. Living the life of the rich again, and I'm definitely not complaining >:)

BUT I have a pretty damn important presentation tomorrow, and everyone is so unprepared because we have so many projects and assignments on our hands we didn't have enough time to do this particular one. Spent close to 4 hours yesterday just doing and compiling the slides. Haven't even touch on my script and the slides are not fully completed yet sigh. This must be the most rushed and impromptu (kinda) presentation ever.

2012 has been pretty fantastic, and I hope it continues to be this way!

On a random note, my Mom's and best friend's birthdays are coming rrrreaallllyyyy soon haw.
Ok got to snap back to concentration + productive mode.

With so much lubs :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment