Sunday, December 25, 2011

O' Holy Night

It's finally Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I feel that Christmas is the most beautiful day of the year. It's like THE day of the year. All the lights and cards and gifts... so pretty!

So spent Christmas Eve at my Aunt's place as usual, it's like a tradition already. Great food, great company, great atmosphere, great spirit, great -ahem- gifts, great wine = sums up the night.

What's slightly different about this year's Eve though, was I managed to spend some time with Sherlyn :-)

This year Christmas will be different too. This year will be the first time I'm celebrating it with my folks, usually I spend it with my relatives or we have some huge family gathering at my Sis's place, but this year it is just gonna be with my folks and I. Bringing them to The Marmalade Pantry. Can't wait for 'em good food and dessert nomz.

Spending the first part of my Christmas rushing on CQ. Ah, life.

Ok peektures from yesterday!

One of a kind Christmas cake, they're chocolate balls in different flavors damn cool. No log cakes this year but I'm bombarded by so many different kind of Christmas cakes it's cool it's cool.

Ok gtg bye have a great Christmas!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment