Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dear You

Hey Sherlyn, this post is dedicated to you.

I know life's being a really mean bitch right now, and I know how it feels to be helpless because honestly, as kids, we really aren't able to do much.

And while it is tiring to be strong for your parents and for the people who cares about you, I don't want you to give up. However, I want you to know that it is okay for you to come to me when you are at your weakest. I know I can't do much but at least know that I'm here for you. It is okay to vent it out on me, alright? I can be your outlet, your punching bag, because I know exactly how it feels to be in the state you are in right now.

Words definitely won't help at this point of time, but keep in mind that no matter where you go, I'm always with you (mentally, spiritually, emotionally, whatever). I can be your strength!

I love you, best friend. -hugs-

No comments:

Post a Comment