Friday, December 16, 2011

Confusion

Common Tests Week has finally come to an end today. Doesn't really matter to me since I only had 1 paper on Wednesday haw lucky me. I did study but I guess the 12 marks question really got to me a little, so I'm just praying for the best!

2 weeks of holidays are right at my doorstep already and it is really packed. I have so many things to do, so many projects to complete and they are ALL due at the same time next year ugh. Well at least I have stuffs to do I guess?

Been coming home pretty early these few weeks. I kinda like it that way, it's nice coming home to the sound of your TV, the voices of your parents and lights. A few months back I always came home to complete silence and darkness. I think I'm thinking too much, but I always wondered how my parents will look like at age 70. Will I even notice them aging? Life's so short, it is scary.

I think I will leave the update on RED Camp 8 and the aftermath of it for later. Now just some miscellaneous happenings besides that...

Dinner with Mom at Strictly Pancakes

Movie with Hazim in the library

Working @ Standard Chartered Marathon with the SU Kids

Lunch on a random Tuesday afternoon with the Captain & Marcus

First ever campus run with the Captain

Mugging Econs for CTs with Devin

A date with my favourite Bird

Family gathering @ the Sis's crib

Pretty impromptu rendezvous with the Pudge

Jamming @ Ourspace (D & Z)

Dinner & Dessert date with Abz & Lance

Guess that's about it? All pictures are taken with Instagram, one of the best inventions of iPhone apps to me. It is like the second tumblr haha. Crashing my niece's place tonight and then out with the Best Friend tomorrow. Ciaos x

On a random note, I really enjoy going out on dates with only one person or two. It's really more intimate and I prefer it that way. And by dates I mean dates with close friends, not dates with someone special or whatever. It will be weird to go out with someone you aren't that close to, no? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment