Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rendezvous

In the middle of Business Communications tutorial, filling in the blanks of the slides and there's one thing I can conclude: BComm is such a waste of time.

Learning to identify the different types of reports right now. However I think the main reason why I dislike this module so much is because my class has a shitty tutor. Bias old hag who doesn't know how to put on her lipstick properly. Ugh.

So in the midst of this whole crap, I've decided to upload a few pictures of the perks that happened ever since few months back!

TRM Cruise Trip

SL Preparation for RED Camp 8

First Day Perks

Craving for this right now omg waffles + ice cream = mouthgasm

Dates with The Best Friend

Hahaha I feel like I just photo-bombed my space. But it's so much fun the new Facebook makes downloading pictures from there so much easier haw. Ugh there's so many more pictures to upload I shall do it when I'm bored.

I think this post has enough pictures. Catch you guys l8er bye

No comments:

Post a Comment