Saturday, September 3, 2011

H&M




H&M Opening.

So hundreds and thousands of people are talking about it. Hahaha usually I would be one of those people who sit back and laugh at those who spend hours queuing up on the first day of an opening. I mean like, what's with the rush right? It is still going to be there for a very long time.

Weeeeeell, guilty as charged! I went for H&M's opening today with my pudge, Jeraldyn. We didn't really have plans when we met so we just thought maybe we should give H&M a shot! The queue was all the way till 313 @ Somerset, isn't exactly far from H&M but it isn't near either. But the clearing of the queue was pretty fast because both of us were inside H&M within... half an hour? They have some really great buys and I am definitely going back once the craze dies down!

Don't get me wrong, I am not that type of girl who gets all crazy just because a renowned store opens in Sg, that's just really bimbotic (no offence). But I admit I got a little excited when I was nearing the entrance of H&M and the feeling of being first in line was pretty good hahaha. Well, it was worth the experience! Never did something like this before, and I doubt I will ever do it again hahaha.

The most satisfying thing out of this whole H&M shit was... how annoyed and frustrated Kwan looked and sounded when he saw me being first in line hahahahaha poor boy have to suck thumb all when I am inside of H&M. Feels good :-)

Annnnnnd, did something really lian-ish with pudge today. We went to take neoprints HAHAHA. Holy shit la freaking like some lost lians don't know what to choose don't know how to decorate oh my gosh quite funny though. The last neoprints I took was probably in 2007? Hmmm.

Overall, pretty good day with the pudge though it was a short one! Gonna read one of the borrowed books after this hehehe and tomorrow is Stay-Home-Sunday! Gonna make this holiday a fulfilling one need to meet up with the friends I haven't seen for so long! There's still HMA Conference next week, Tb camp and All Time Low concert ahhhh quite excited!

Ok I shall blog tomorrow xoxo

P/s: I forgot to mention that I got into Sub-Committee. Muaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment