Sunday, August 28, 2011

Like Never Before










Best Friend Leong crashed my place yesterday hahaha like finally! Have been planning about sleepovers since few years back and it finally happened! My mom doesn't allow me to go for sleepovers at my friend's place but she allows me to go for chalets. The irony hm.

So anyway, before she crashed my place, decided to head to Haji Lane first because we have never been there before (ok maybe I didn't I'm not sure about her). They have really pretty shop houses and nicely-sprayed walls, though I heard that they tore a few down already ): Saw Rach, Abigail and Lijie there too! Took pictures, ate waffles w/ ice cream, they were quite good slurp! The best part of Haji? It's really quiet and peaceful during the afternoon, feels really good to just walk around, shop and take pictures without having to squeeze through a huge crowd. Feels like a break from all the noise and shit. Great place :-)

Headed to town after, seriously wasted trip because we suddenly lost our shopping spirits haha. Left for Nex to visit Sharmeel at work at MOF. Swear their food are freaking scam ugh. But it didn't taste that bad though! Got Sogurt (finaaaaaally) then we headed to Chomp Chomp!!!!!!!!

Good food. Yum.

Cabbed home cause we were too damn tired, and then our sleepover started! Watched the election with Sherlyn and my mother two enthusiastic Singaporeans there I swear. Fell asleep on both of them (yes I am that huge) cause it was too boring seriously -_-. Went back to my room at about midnight, talked a lot, or maybe I talked a lot, I think I poured almost everything out to her (I just realised I missed out on one shucks) and it feels good just to have someone there to listen and understand, thanks babe :') Watched Friends for Benefits, omg hot shit I swear, I think it is better than No Strings Attached but yeah. Talked till we kinda fell asleep at about... 5? Woke up at 12, had brunch together with my family and after awhile she left.

I'm so happy I finally get to spend so much time with her in one short day. Really great 1.5 day love you bitch!

Sooooooooooooooooo... nothing's in store for me today except dinner later with Jeraldyn and co. Please let this holiday be good!

It's not all me.

No comments:

Post a Comment