Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Typical Didn't Happen

Hi guys, there's something wrong with me, I can't seem to bring myself to blog often. My language is failing me ever since Poly started and not blogging just made it worse. To all juniors out there, don't stop reading k?

Speaking of which, I seriously need a trip to the library. I miss Sarah Dessen's books.

K so anyway, short (I hope) update!

It's August now and I am officially 17 less than a month ago, nothing interesting though, I still can't watch M18 movies without sneaking into the theaters. Though I had a lot of fun during my birthday celebration(s). Really nice meeting up with my secondary school mates, and not just ordinary school mates, but friends who have been there for me, physically and emotionally, since 4 years back. Was really pleasantly surprised by Clarisse, Ai Choo, Lai Yee, Chanel and Yu Ling. Freaking awesome cheesecake and buffet. And not forgetting the Topshop top. Thanks guys <3

And the birthday album from Sherlyn and co. Sweetest thing ever lurv you all hahaha. Also thanks to everybody who wished me and those who got me gifts, cards and birthday treats. Means a lot to me :-)

Anyway, exams are just round the corner and I haven't really start on revision. Seriously have no sense of urgency I think O levels period killed all that motivation, this is not good at all. Poly was suppose to be hands-on why are we having exams sigh. 4 freaking papers some more oh gosh.

May the God of Macroecons, ITR, LLM and Business Stats. bless me. Thank you all.

So getting away from all that academic talk (was it even), life's pretty good right now, compared to July! Just satisfy my cravings for bah chor mee and apple strudel with Jeraldyn today, yuuuuum! Have been hanging out with her these few days, great days. Which reminds me of NPSU Investiture, freaking cheering like crazy with Jdyn. Feeling kinda nostalgic though, reminds me the first time I met her, where we were cheering like crazy bimbos at Nick's badminton match. Ahhh how time flies.

Love you k Jeraldyn Wu Si Jie :-)

---

I think it is time I let go. I think I finally can do it without any hidden feelings. I have been trying to move on while holding on at the same time, and I think I should stop after the conversation we had a few weeks back. It has been almost 8 months and we both know we now don't need each other anymore. I'm not erasing the memories, laughter and tears though, they were great and they are worth keeping. Though so much have changed I'm really glad we are still friends, even if we have our differences. I'm going to forgive all the hurtful words you said to me even after the whole thing, and just let things be. You are still beautiful in your own way, and I'm still here for you, whether you believe it or not. There's so much I want to say to you, but I think for now, I should stop here. I've learn a lot from you, so thank you.

Right now, Dear Heart, I think I'm going to put you at risk again.
I hope it will be worth it. I hope I don't change my mind.

Have a great day, all of you.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment