Tuesday, March 15, 2011

When You Think You Had Enough

Oh mai gawd wai so chio

-

I know I should do a proper update like I said I would and spam the page with lots of unnecessary pictures, but I am so laaaaazy hahaha.

And ever since I got my new baby, I realised webcam-ing with yourself is actually quite fun hahaha I sometimes laugh at the pictures I take of myself, like er, the one above!

So just a brief update on March : Busy days as usual, just not as busy as February, I actually have two days free this week hahaha after today its gonna be packed again with work! And also there were some unexpected news I heard which I believe some of you know, through word-of-mouth. Omg how can Singaporean guys be so pervertic AND moronic at the same time ew ew ew!!!

K anyway.

Went to many different places with different people, most recent being the Zoo with the girls and IT fair with Chanel and Kirene. Mr. Curry was goooood man. No cute guys at the IT fair unfortunately, we were so disappointed hahaha managed to catch Joshua though! Then there was this time where my Dad, Sis, Chanel and Yu Ling went to NP to get our notebooks then we had kinda had a "road trip" cause my dad kinda lost his way HAHA. Ion sky with Kwan, the view was...wow. And then fish spa with Kwan Sherlyn and Jo WHICH I DIDN'T LIKE AT ALL.

All in all, March was good!

So anyway, didn't I tell you how fun webcam is?

It is just as much fun when you do it with your er...boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment