Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Starlights and Lullabies


Hi guys.

School has been better than I expected. My classmates turned out to be pretty nice people, and with funny and nice lecturers (well at least most of them are), yeh school's been great!

OH. And I even got to know this friend who's in this local band - Waiting for Nothing. Heard some of their originals, thus the blog's title!

And they are pretty good. HONESTLY.

Minus points for already having 4 projects by the end of last freaking week. With one that last for one whole semester. That's 6 months by the way, in case you are wondering! Oh and the constant procrastinations of not being able to concentrate in lectures due to all the social networking websites. Affecting my GPA dreams like mad sigh!

NEED. TO. CONCENTRATE. SHALL. START. TOMORROW.

Ha ha okay just updating this space cause I... had the urge to. But of course, instead of blogging something with depth (like the Freshmen Orientation Camp), I have decided to turn bimbo, as usual, and blog about shallow things. Neheh, what's new?

Suddenly my mind's filled up with so many thoughts which are worth blogging about but it is damn messed up, like they are all in one ball so forgeddit man.

K this is going nowhere. Need to sleep now even if I can't!

Damn it I miss the holidays. I miss Guangyang Secondary.

What? NO. I mean I miss the people in Guangyang. Peehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment