Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stupid talks of faith, trust and belief

Hi.

Just because a guy and a girl goes out together, please people,

IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE TOGETHER/THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON/THE BOY LIKES THE GIRL/THE GIRL LIKES THE BOY...

Seriously.

I mean, okay, there are times where such things do actually happened, but do them a favour by not assuming AND shut your trap. Is it any of your business to know? Alright honestly, its okay to ASSUME, saying things like, "hey, I think they are together" or stuff like that, I do stuffs like that too, subconsciously. But it is another thing to actually badmouth/say mean things/say ridiculous things of two people of the opposite sex, who are actually single, and are hanging out together,

LIKE ITS A FUCKING CRIME.

Are you for reals?

So I am single. So I am healing a broken heart. So I have close guy friends who are actually close enough to me that I feel comfortable hanging out with them. So I go out with one close guy friend at a time.

WHY DOES THAT KILL YOU. Am I supposed to label myself as a flirt just because I am going out with close guy friends? Or, I am actually using these guy friends to get over my broken heart? Holy mama, key word here: CLOSE guy friends. Not guy friends I know for just 1 day. (Those aren't even friends) But friends whom I know for YEARS.

Y E A R S. Okay?

Now that I am single, I get judged for going out with a guy, alone, too? And I am not some bitch who uses her close friends to get over someone. What, am I suppose to ban myself from going out with any other guy alone because I need to be accepted by you and your stupid, childish thinking? Am I supposed to only go out with girls, or I can only come face to face with a guy ONLY if we are in a group?

Like I mentioned, are you for reals?

Then if you go, "Put yourself in ___ shoes, how would you feel?" Ya ok I will feel damn freaking jealous but you know what I have no rights to be anymore okay I'd probably whine and be pissy about it but I can't do shit so please, spare me la okay.

I know I shouldn't bother about what people think of my actions but this is ridiculous. Like, WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR MINDS. Does being a lil' open and understanding about such situation kills your soul? It is not like as if I am sticking my tongue into their mouths you know. We are just hanging out, with spaces in between us okay don't you worry. Ugh o m g. This she-is-out-with-another-guy-alone-why-is-she-doing-that issue has been such a common crap its getting really really annoying.

By the way, I am not saying names here, just saying it as a general whole. Like to anybody who thinks I am flirting with my guy friends (I CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE DOING THAT), go ahead. I've said my piece and if you insist I still am, then I can't be bothered with people like you anymore.

Anyway, it takes one to know another. If you get what I mean ; )

I mean people like you will only grow old, they will never grow up.

GET
A
LIFE.

2 comments:

  1. Omg, chill luh babe. Is it C _ _ _ _ _ _ ? :/ Chill okay? :> You weren't one to bother much bout what others think of you, so don't let it become a habit!!

    xoxox
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha nah I am just ranting, cause like seriously.. wth. AND WHO IS C HAHA

    ReplyDelete