Friday, March 4, 2011

When Faith Walks On Broken Glass


"When you are at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control.
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul.

When its time to live and let die
And you can't get another try.
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins."

Despite the painful and temptation-filled nights (I shouldn't have talked to ___ damn it), I am having a lot of fun! I am looking forward to tomorrow already and I will blog about February some other time I am feeling like a potato already hahaha.

Anyway, here's a little quote I found on Tumblr.

"Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence."

For now, you guys stay fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment