Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We Aren't Sixteen Today


One word : Funtastic.

Had a lot of fun at Brenda's place today! Don't know which genius decided to set the (belated) Christmas Dinner's (steamboat) theme as "Being Childish". Have already gave away my Bugis Village tee shirts so I had to stick with my Bird-and-Cherries shirt - the most childish shirt I have in my wardrobe. Managed to find two bracelets which I made them when I was only five! Hahaha (I've checked its five not eight)

Met Sherlyn and Sharmeel then headed down to Hub to meet Suwanie. Ate chickens while heading to Brenda's place. Swear its damn good but was really full after that! Waited for Bin Hui then we got all our food from Shop & Save and also a swiss roll to replace a log cake. Too bad we didn't eat them! Was too full from all the food during the steamboat!

Played at a playground near Brenda's place. Seriously felt like kids. Had supposedly awesome group pictures but this two Indian children kept spoiling it by walking past super annoying. And her brother had vomit on his hand and I think I kinda touched it. Bleauck.


Went up, tied and braided our hair, funny as hell. Took a lot of pictures (act cute ones and slutty ones) bahahaha. Then started preparing the food and dinner at about 6. Crab meat egg tofu and meatballs woo damn shiok.


(Guess who they're trying to imitate HAHAHA)


(Fried bacon turned cracker)

Had gift exchange after Sharmeel and I somehow managed to get each others' gifts through a lucky draw hahaha. I'm happy with my gift hope Sharmeel's feeling the same way too else... crap. Hahaha. Watched a little of Sex and the City after and then it was home! For me at least!


Today was satisfying. : )

Out with my pretty boy tomorrow. Neheheheh.

Oh yes, click here for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment