Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bewilderment and Disheartened


Neheheheh! No more China trips already I'm so happy! But the trip to Hainan Island was better than I expected it to be! If unfortunately, I have to go back to Hainan ever again, I'm gna visit the zoo and the amusement park. Heard such good reviews about it from the Singaporeans who flew back to town with us! Like riding on camels, bumper boats...

Managed to get some good deals in Qionghai too! And their Macs, they had this curry chicken burger (which Singapore does not have it yet I think), its... wow. Better than Mc Spicy!! Their Mc Spicy sucks by the way. Then there was the kampung. Fuck hell like houseflies paradise when you step in. Was pretty annoyed, disgusted and feeling damn uncomfortable. Woah and saw live chickens patrolling around the Kampung and saw them die too. Not literally. But like their feathers on the floor, their naked body, their intestines, the undigested maize...

Ew.

We ate chickens everyday and the meat is chewy and tough as well I don't really like.
But China's bananas are damn good I swear. Massage everyday my god heaven especially the full body massage like freaking hell $7 sing only! And there was once we had BBQ food for supper after massage ultimate shiok-ness. Oh and the second hotel we went? Slutty and sleazy as hell. One naked picture hanging in the toilet and rooms like some kind of decorations. And did I mention those hookers come EVERY SINGLE NIGHT? God.


Had my first manicure and pedicure there too. Was pretty satisfied with the colours (Dark purple for my toes yay) but wtf the woman scrape the skin on the top of my feet to clear dead skin. Fucking hell I swear it hurts and I didn't realise how painful it was till she soaked my legs in hot water.

I wanted to die. Freaking limped my way around. And when I showered later at night? My whole feet went numb. Walked like I just sprained my ankle. Can never forget my first mani/pedi experience ever.

Sat on their "taxi". They are like trishaws, but runs on gas! Extremely fun ride your entire body just keep bumping up and down! Hahaha! Another part of Hainan had motorcycles as "taxis"!



So after touching down at about 9plus on Christmas Eve, my dad uncle and I went straight for fried rice and fish soup. Awesome stuff. There's so much more to say but god I didn't know it was getting so wordy

On Christmas, headed to my Sister's place for a family party. AWESOME FOOD. Turkey, ham, pork ribs, cakes, biscuits, chocolates. And the strawberries are extremely sweet!!!! Busy snapping away so fun hahaha. And we danced. The entire family. Hahaha the first time we did that so cute! Blasted music like crazy and we just dance. The videos got me laughing like a madass. I enjoyed myself really. Can't wait for Chinese New Year. Round 2!!!

(He was dancing HAHAHA)


Today, I cut at least 4 inches of my hair. No more layered hair for me!! Oh, and I trim my fringe really short too... like sideswept bangs? I dunno if that's what you call it. I like my new hair though hahaha looks like I have thicker hair hee. But I have to go back to the salon again cause the length are different. Having slanted back hair now wtf. -_-

So now I look like this :

(THERE'S DIFFERENCES OKAY.)

Tomorrow, belated Christmas dinner with the girls at Brenda's place. Hahaha getting excited okay good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment