Friday, December 31, 2010

Thoughts

I can't believe its going to be the end of 2010!!!!! It has been one of the most stressful, tiring year for me, but there were definitely fun times, especially after the scary 'O' levels which ended on 12 November.

And now is already 31st December?! Awesome.

As much as how quite a number of people dreads for the new year, I'm actually pretty pumped up for it. I'm really excited to get away from all the dramas, conflicts, little judgmental sentences that fills my mind all the time... so on and so forth. Whatever happened in 2010, stays in 2010. Guess I'm so excited 'cause I'm not going back to Gy, but starting on a new phase of education. I miss school but I'm all for welcoming my new life without Gy hahaha.

Something I realised in these four years : People are becoming clones of pretense for self-defense. I'm not sure if all of you will understand what I said, but I'm sure some people will. I'm tired of being one of these clones, it has changed me into someone I don't like, it got so bad sometimes I don't know who I really am. Like going through some sort of personality crisis. So in 2011, I will spend this year to search within myself, to find who I really am, and be comfortable in my own skin. I won't live to please anymore. This probably would lead me to more heart aches from broken friendships, but as what Sherlyn quoted,

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Therefore, a brand new me in 2011 then, I hope!

On a side note, celebrating Countdown with my primary school mates later woo sparklersssssss.

Shall blog about my resolutions (typical but v. motivating ok) on 1st January 2011!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment