Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Such Insecurities

I know I said I would blog about my New Year resolutions on 1st January but I didn't. Was feeling like some couch potato and even when I'm online I find it extremely hard to blog I don't know why haha. So anyway, resolutions coming up!

In 2011, I...
  • Need to work on my time management. Besides for school, I doubt I was ever on time haha.
  • Do not want to judge at all. Maybe slightly on rare occasions?
  • Want to learn how to treasure and love my parents well.
  • Will only bother about the people who really cares for me. Not just cause they are curious -.-
  • (And of course), will treat such people right!
  • Need to be less hypocritical.
  • Want my piggy bank to be FAT.
  • Need to be less vulgar.
  • Have to find who I really am.
  • Need to stop changing my ways just to fit in or just to please.
  • Have to learn to be honest about how I feel.
  • Will not bear grudges with people whom I do not like since last year.

But I guess what I really want to be in 2011, is to live up to my name. It is not exactly easy for me right now, judging by how I have changed since 2007, but I will try. ( :

SO ANYWAY! I was flipping through Lifestyle and saw what they wrote about us Cancers today. I was really amazed.

"You are feeling confused about who you are and how you want others to see you. It is a good thing because you are in the right frame of mind to do yourself some real good this way."

Bingo. And I hope it really does!

Clique chalet later, to be exact. Packed week this week will be and oh my gosh 10th January!!!!!!!!! I get a little excited and nervous when I think of it haha.

P/s: I'm not waking up at 6 in the morning tomorrow. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment