Monday, October 5, 2015

Lunge

"There is a terrible emptiness inside me, and an indifference that hurts."

-

This is the final phase of my education journey and I'm starting to discover and realise what awaits me throughout the coming 9 months and after that. I want to do and achieve so many things but there's not enough time. I feel like I'm losing balance and... I don't know something just isn't right. Can't put a finger to it but I'm starting to feel like a mess. Or about to become a mess. Either way, it isn't a good feeling. I'm stuck in between wanting to give 0 fucks and becoming more conscious about everything. 

It could be because I haven't been in control of my life lately - thoughts, emotions, physical wellbeing. It could be the change that I'm not used to, or just change in general. Especially from the environment and people around me. 

I don't know. 

I just have to be in control again - to have the yin and yang at a balanced still. 

Keep calm, keep calm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment