Friday, February 20, 2015

Droopy



I am up on this space because I am extremely close to dozing off in my tutorial class. While my tutor is a rather cute Korean, the content is so freaking dry I am really struggling to stay awake.

He is teaching us how to source secondary data and research works step by step. If I had to wait 21 years (wtf the age) to learn how to research for information, I would have flunk all my assignments and will never have been able to graduate from polytechnic. 

Seriously. 

But I have to give him credits for being able to maintain his enthusiasm and passion. 

Had thoughts of hitting the gym later on but judging the state that I am currently in, I think I am just going to crash crazy early tonight. 

Or do other stuff like watching Running Man, editing videos or do up a proper blog post and procrastinate. 

At the very least, this fatigue is worth it. Was a good day yesterday, broke the record by hanging at Casper's place for more than 12 hours with Sally to prepare for our Chinese New Year feast whoohooooooo so proud of all of us. 

I am so screwed in June. 

-

On a completely different note, the weather and day is getting warmer and longer, which I am really glad. It sucks to constantly face a pitch black sky at 4PM after a lecture. It is still rather bright at 5PM now, Spring is coming yaaaaAaaaAaaaaAaaay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment