Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Attachment vs. Love



Stumbled across an article on Thought Catalog this morning and I thought it was a rather good read. I have mixed feelings about the entry though - there are some things that I could relate to, but there are also some which I have my own opinions about. 

Either way, these 2 quotes are what I thought made sense, whether or not it has anything to do with me. 

"The things that cause us the most suffering are the ones we get unhealthfully attached to, as though they are ours forever, when we have no control over them at all." 

"The people you really love are the ones you never detach from - because you were never attached in the first place." 

I guess I can safely conclude that not having much emotional attachment is actually a good idea? Hahaha. 

Well, if this has piqued your interest, then... 


No comments:

Post a Comment