Monday, December 2, 2013

Renditions

Judged and mocked. 

But I got reminded that a lion does not lose sleep over the opinions of a sheep *_*

Today passed really quickly, not that it is something to complain about haha. And approximately 10 minutes ago I found numerous bumps on the side of my finger. Got annoyed and tried to burst those bumps and it was a success because some transparent fluid flowed out.

Obviously I went to google about it to see if it was another case of psoriasis. Thankfully the search engine was really efficient and accurate today! I'm happy that it isn't as serious as the stupid darn psoriasis basking on the large surface area of my nails but I'm irritated because it is another type of eczema like bloody hell why is my skin so darn vulnerable to all these bullshit WHAT KIND OF GENES HAVE I INHERITED AND CHOSEN naden horse. 

Google made me feel like a scientist though ha cheap thrills. Now I know what to tell those people who are as unlucky as me - its symptoms and cures and what those ugly things (aka pompholyx) are. 

In case you are curious... 


Well, did curiosity kill the cat hm? Hahahahaha. 

I am not going to enlarge it because it is disgusting. You may on your own free will google "pompholyx" and enjoy those pretty images Google generously provides. That image above is one of the less exaggerated ones haha.  

If you are having these little shit on you, that transparent fluid that you see when you burst is just some water-like substance so don't worry. And the top few causes are:

1. Emotional stress ( k. -_- )
2. Allergic to nickel (possible)
3. Too much detergent or some solvent (quite possible)
4. Humidity (HIGHLY possible)

And though its chronic, I think it will get better if you spam the infected area with hand cream (preferably shea butter kind). If your cause is due to too much detergent then maybe its time for you to stop doing household chores and hire a maid k kidding. Try not to burst it though cause it may get contaminated and then you will get infection. Too late for me though hahahahaha. 

Am I gross enough for you yet hahaha ok good night to you and pompholyx whoohoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment