Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Exhaust

Yesterday, my entire day was jam-packed with errands, meeting and finally a dry-run at NUSS till about 8-ish. Was totally drained and hungry (though Hui Choo's laoban did help hehehe thank you love), but I was too lazy to buy my own meal so I was contemplating to skip dinner.

But as a rule, Joyce does not simply skip meals, and especially not dinner. I love dinners. I eat the most then. 

So I made up my mind to go home and cook some scrambled eggs. But then my number 1 fan offered to cook for me eggs + toast bread with cinnamon toppings (it was freaking good) and the only thing I made in the end was Milo Dinosaur. 

And it was such a satisfying dinner, so contented and I felt so warm and fuzzy inside hahahaha this is love. 

So... thank you Mom. For being such an action-more-than-words person, for always going out of your way to make me happy and fulfilled, for being my number 1 fan.



Another hectic day ahead. Can't wait for this week to end.

Cheers. 

2 comments: