Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Darker

It is me again. 

Approximately 2 hours till I end work can't wait to get out of here. Meanwhile... 

5 facts about me again? This post feels so self-absorbed oh lord but screw it, 2 hours of personality tests is starting to get a little tiring. 

  1. I like the bun hairstyle. It can't be too neat though; any hairstyle should have a tinge of "messy" in it.
  2. Emerald is starting to appeal to me. 
  3. I don't understand and cannot stand it when people make fun about a person's appearance. I don't understand how one can just go "you shit face" or "you are ugly" without feeling a tinge of guilt at all. Even if it was all for fun. I can never bring myself to shoot another person's appearance down. Especially not in their face.
  4. I think I have a weak willpower. Man.
  5. I absolutely love cardigans!!! If I had the money, I will want to buy cardigans of every single color. 

On a random note, hard-copy books win e-books hands down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment