Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Young Folks

I apologise for the delayed good food post #2 hahaha. 

Had dinner outside with my folks after my meeting and I decided to try out Old School Delights with them! I was genuinely impressed by everything - the aesthetic of the shop, the games, the food, the cost and the service! It's adorable how "old school" everything was. They make you order by writing your orders on a whiteboard. They have huge chalk boards that are beautifully decorated everywhere. They even have games like five stones, Donkey and Snake for entertainment while you are waiting for your food. How cool is that?? 

The interior




Folks having so much fun playing five stones hahaha

Their food are reasonably priced as well. Pay $5.50 and you get to eat a decent plate of Mee Siam. Though they don't exactly have the widest range of food, they also serve desserts! Their service deserves a thumbs up as well. The place isn't very big and it usually is full-house during peak periods so either go when there is less human traffic or call to reserve a table! 

Hainanese Chicken Cutlet

Mee Siam

Vanilla Bean ice cream w/ dark chocolate cake

Sorry if the quality of pictures aren't great! Used the iPhone camera plus some minor editing from Instagram because I didn't bring my camera out haha.

Definitely going back there again some time soon to try out their other mains. My goal before I die is to try out every single food stall along the stretch of Upper Thomson Road hahaha. Ah such a glutton. 

C y a.

No comments:

Post a Comment